- Postal address
Warrington, wa5 3lp
- Phone number
Energy and utilities
Opportunity on tap
We're the North West's water and wastewater company, which means it's our job to keep the taps flowing and the toilets flushing for 3 million homes and 200,000 businesses across the region.
From Crewe to Carlisle, our offices and water and wastewater treatment works span the North West of England.
We gather our water from a range of different sources, but predominantly from our reservoirs in the Pennines and the Lake District. We extract water from Lake Vyrnwy in Wales for customers in Merseyside and Cheshire, while the rest is taken from the River Dee, boreholes and streams.
Why Work Here?
We rely on every employee to ensure our customers receive the best service, day in, day out. In return, we ensure that you're well rewarded for your efforts, from an excellent starting salary through to development opportunities that will really kick start your career.
- Lots of benefits!
- A Life of opportunity!
- Amazing locations!
- 7th most inclusive UK employer!
Benefits of working for usWe’ve got a lot to offer. You’ll join a thriving FTSE 100 company and as part of a great team, you’ll be able to make your mark right from the start.Access to our great, award winning pension schemeCompetitive annual leave entitlementDiscounted gym membership at on-site gym at Lingley MereEligibility to join our employee Share SchemeCompetetive salarysGenerous maternity and adoption benefitsIn addition to all this, you'll also be entiled to additional perks including:
- The option to buy additional holidays or to sell some of your holiday entitlement back
- Access to a company performance-related bonus scheme
- Tax and National Insurance-efficient initiatives, such as childcare vouchers and discounted healthcare and dental plans
- Free travel from Warrington Interchange to our Lingley Mere site using our free shuttle bus service
- Discounted childcare rates at our Lingley Mere nursery for children aged 0-5
- Our employee share scheme enables you to buy shares in the company directly out of your salary
- Paternity and shared parental leave alongside access to range of family friendly policies to help you balance your work and home life alongside generous maternity & adoption benefits
Published on 07-09-2022